I just ate the last kosher, low-cal, low-carb vanilla Passover meringue. There’s really nothing else to write, so I’ll leave you with some eye candy.
Eye candy #1 is a picture of Pat Burrell’s backside.
- A crust made of homemade chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- A coating of dark chocolate espresso fudge sauce
- One pint of Ben and Jerry’s vanilla ice cream
- One pint of Ben and Jerry’s chocolate therapy ice cream
- Another pint of Ben and Jerry’s vanilla ice cream
- More cookie crumbs
- More dark chocolate espresso fudge sauce.